Did you ever dream of a time when everything will revolve around the internet? And, the obvious answer is ‘No.’ If we look around today, it feels as if the world as we know it is changing. The internet has captured our lives. Isn’t it hard for us to imagine our existence without internet technology in the present era? Yes, it is indeed. Even the business world has started exploring online platforms. Not only this, but businesses have also started competing in the online space. We cannot underestimate what the emergency of the internet has given to us.
We all know that businesses have already entered the race of establishing an online presence. But, have you ever thought how a commercial establishment becomes an online entity? And, I am sure, this thought must have bothered some of the curious folks among us. In layman words, if you are the owner of a business, and you want to get into the e-commerce space, you will first have to create a website and then make it available on the internet through the process of web hosting. Now, some of you must be wondering, what is this term called ‘Web Hosting?’
What is Web Hosting?
Web Hosting is a technique that provides your webpage or website space on the internet. It is essential because people can access your site only if it is adequately spaced on the world wide web. In this space, one of the better known and reliable companies in Australia is Data Quest Digital. You will have to pay rent to web hosting companies, and they will provide you with space and resources to execute transactions and store data on online. There are vendors offer different kinds of web hosting services in the market today. You may have heard of terms like Shared Hosting, Dedicated Hosting, Managed Hosting, Cloud Hosting, and Colocation Hosting. These are some of the current and popular webpage hosting services. Let us try to understand them further.
- Shared Hosting
Different websites share one server and other related resources. This kind of hosting is not very flexible when it comes to customisation and upgrades.
- Dedicated Hosting
In this hosting, you can lease or hire a dedicated server. You will be responsible for its maintenance and security too. Full administrative control of the server also lies with you.
- Managed Hosting
In this case, you will get a dedicated server, and the full administrative control does not lie with you. You will only be able to manage your data, but you do not have any control over the server configuration. DataQuest Digital does all the maintenance for you.
- Colocation Hosting
Like dedicated hosting. But in this case, rather than leasing or hiring the server, you own it. The provider only makes the physical space and resources available to you in the Data Centre.
- Cloud Hosting
This is the newest technology, and it ensures that you do not have to rely on a physical server. You can host the sites on Internet-based servers. Apart from being robust, this system also provides a lot of flexibility and scalability.
So, the conclusion is, if you want your business to go live on the internet, you must have a website in place, and most importantly it should be hosted on the world wide web. Now, that you are aware of the idea of web hosting, do you also want to know who is the best provider in the Australian market and the go-to for you if you are going to set up an online business in the current year? It is none other than Data Quest Digital. It tops the list of companies who are known for their Best Web Hosting services. If you look at Web Hosting 2019 Australian market, this firm tops the list. Now, you must also be curious to know what qualities have made this company top of the list of web hosting service providers in the present time. So, let me summarise these features for you.
Best Web Hosting Providers in 2019 – Attributes
If something is considered the best, it has some unique attributes. Having said this, let me list down the features that can help you pick up the best vendor for your e-commerce needs.
- The vendor must provide ample or unlimited data storage. It should also be secure and scalable based on your future needs.
- It should also offer unlimited bandwidth. Are you all wondering what this jargon is? The term bandwidth points at the amount of data that you and your visitors can upload on the website or download from it. It is a crucial point because it directly affects your site traffic.
- The framework must be compatible with most of the current platforms, and it should also be easy to install and use.
- The other item that makes a web hosting company top the list is its fast and reliable technical or customer support.
- The web hosting service must also be compatible with commonly used mobile phone platforms like iPhone and Android.
- The service provider must offer you safe and secure data backup options so that you can remain free from the stress of data loss and theft.
- A good service provider also offers you extra applications, e-commerce solutions or social features like bulletin boards, mailing lists, and forums.
- The vendors who keep their applications updated and current are considered reliable and one of the best in the industry.
- The service provider must offer you the best uptime. In other words, the visitors must be able to reach your site at any point in time.
- A good Website Hosting firm also offers you a unique feature called Cron Jobs. This feature provides you with more flexibility and helps you to schedule tasks on the server.
Web hosting is an integral part of e-commerce. There are many vendors available in the market today who can help you to become an established online entity if you have Online Business Ideas to Start in 2019. But you must select your service provider wisely. A good service provider makes your life easy and enhances your success rate as a business person.